How to publish your app for Android or iPhone Free

How to publish your app for Android or iPhone Free with CreaTusApps.

In the next video tutorial you will learn to request the publication of your application for Android or iPhone completely free using the platform to create applications for mobile online CreaTusApps.

 

As you can see in the video tutorial, it is very easy to publish your application for free. Remember, it is very important that you complete the data correctly so that we can quickly publish the applications.

 

How will we publish your free applications?

  • Free apps will only be published under our Google Play or Apple Store developer accounts, with our identification pack. If in the future you want to publish this application under your developer account or in a Payment Plan it should be a new application.
  • We will introduce in the app a section in which we indicate that the application has been built for free using CreaTusApps.
  • We will add approximately 30% of our advertising to your app. In your case, you can add the approximate remaining 70% of advertising or not, it is to your free choice.
  • You must complete the application form. It will normally take less than 48 business hours to review the application and respond. If everything is correct, we will publish your application immediately. In Google Play it is usually published within the same day, in the App Store for iOS the applications must undergo a review process by the Apple review team, this usually takes about 10 days, although in some cases have come to take until 1 month. If the application is not approved, we will send you the review notes so that you can make the necessary changes.
  • Push notifications and Geofences are not available for published applications for free.
  • The resource synchronization feature is also not available for free applications.
  • You can update the application once a month.

 

Remember that to create free applications you must meet the following requirements:

  1. Your app must comply with the Google Play and Apple Store Developer Policies.
  2. The application should be rich in content. An application will not be published with the template load icon or image. You must establish your own designs.
  3. So that we know the texts, descriptions and images with which you want us to publish your application. Complete the properties fields for Google Play or App Store.
  4. If the application offers a brand or a company name you must attach a document in which you authorize CreaTusApps to publish your application. Do not worry, we will explain to you how to do it.
  5. You can create as many free applications as you want. If you have an active Plan, you can also publish free applications.

How do I create my application?

Remember, we're here to help. Use the contact form or support chat to contact us. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Start creating your app on CreaTusApps.net.

 

 

Avatar of CreaTusApps

CreaTusApps has written 103 articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>