This tutorial is a step-by-step instruction on how to generate a Distribution Provisioning Profile (.MOBILEPROVISION) file on Apple provisioning portal in order to build and submit your application from your account.
You don't need a Mac to do this. A computer with any of our supported browsers will work. You need a .MOBILEPROVISION file for every application you want to submit to the AppStore.
Please repeat these steps for every application.
1.Login using your dev account credentials on http://developer.apple.com/iphone.
2. On the right side menu click on "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" section.
3. Pick the "Certificates" section (or follow the direct link http://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/certificates/team).
4. Click on the "App Id" tab in order to create it.
5. Click on the "+" button for adding the new App.
6. Enter your application name in the App Name box
7. Specify the Bundle Identifier as com.[your_domain_name].StyleM if your AppID is StyleM.
(replace [your_domain_name] with a valid name)
This Bundle Identifier is case sensitive. Make sure you'll use the same lower/upper case letters, exactly as your AppID appears on SeattleClouds. Use the Application ID you specified when you first created your app on SeattleClouds. This AppID is listed under the My Application tab.
8. Click the "Continue" button and in the last step click on the "Submit" button.
9. On the left side menu select "Provisioning Profiles". Then select the DISTRIBUTION tab.
10. Click on the "+" button for adding a new Mobileprovision.
11. Select the Distribution Method to be "App Store". Then click on the "Continue" button.
12. Select your Bundle Id then click the "Continue" button.
13. Select the Distribution Certificates that will "sign" this provisioning profile, then click on the "Continue" button.
14. Name your mobileprovision file (Ex: yourAppID_profile). Click the "Generate" button.
15. Click on the "Download" button and save this file on your computer.
Now you should have a .MOBILEPROVISION file saved on your computer. Remember its location as you will need to upload this file to request a submission for your application on CreaTusApps.