This tutorial is a step-by-step instruction on how to generate a Distribution Certificate (.CER) file on Apple provisioning portal in order to build and submit your application from your account.
You don't need a Mac to do this. A computer with any of our supported browsers will work.
NOTE: You must be enrolled into Apple iOS program at http://developer.apple.com/programs/ios.
Learn how to create production certificate for Apple Push Notification service here.
1) Login using your dev account credentials on http://developer.apple.com/ios. Go to "iOS Dev Center"
2) On right side menu click on "Certificates,Identifiers & Profiles"
3) On left side menu click "Certificates" (or follow direct link http://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/certificates/team).
4) On left side menu click on "All"
5) Click on this button for add new.
6) Choose "App Store and Ad Hoc" and click button "Continue".
7) Next step click button "Continue".
8) <<< CLICK HERE >>> to download "request.csr" certificate request file and save it on your computer
NOTE: If you have a Mac, DO NOT generate a new .csr file. Use downloaded request.csr
9) On Provisioning Portal click "Upload File" and upload "request.csr" you downloaded in previous step
NOTE: depending on your browser, this button may be "Choose File" or something else.
10) Select request.csr file you saved in previous step and click "Generate"
11) Click on Download button