Body Mass Index (BMI) – screening tool to identify possible weight problems
BMI is a number calculated from person's weight and height.
Body Mass Index provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
Easily you may integrate this page type with application related to the sport or healthy food.
1. Find the BMI page from "Page Types" and add it into your application you are working on.
Click in ADD PAGE and add BMI Calculator function page type to your application.
2. Once you've created the page you may edit it.
3. You may alter Result Properties for every BMI Condition. For that choose one of the formula from Conditions and edit it in Result Properties.
3.1. Image Name: Here you may insert an image which will be shown in the square.
3.2. Message: Message will appear to serve with the information about the Body Mass Index.
3.3. Page Name: Once you click on the message you may link to a page that describes current BMI and advices about healthy life style. It is up to you what page you link with and what will be shown in it.
4. Test BMI page type to see if everything is working as expected. Moreover, on the previewer you will see 2 alternatives to calculate the BMI: metric version(kg; cm) and english version(ft+in; lbs).
5. Enjoy editing this stunning feature for your application.
*Note: This function is available for both platforms: iOS and Android.